Renee Troughton is one of the most experienced Enterprise Agile Transformation Coaches in the southern hemisphere with extensive experience working in small to large organisations across many sectors including finance, insurance, superannuation, government and telecommunications.
The author of both ‘Agile Forest‘ and co-author of ‘Who is Agile Australia and New Zealand‘, she is also co-chair of the Approaches and Practices stream at Agile Australia, co-chairs one of the worlds leading Agile Podcasts and regularly presents at both national and international conferences on Agile.
Renee is an expert in:
- enterprise transformations
- productivity improvements
- visual management; and
- scaled and non software development implementations of Agile
Renee helps leaders who want:
- change how they deliver to work smarter
- to delight their customers
- their team to be passionate about what they do